[Asterisk-Users] Portable USB headset for VoIP

VoIP Newbie voip.newbie at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 04:54:22 MST 2005

There is an USB softphone or MP3 softphone that you may find useful.
The USB softphone in size of USB flash disk comes with built-in sound
drive. It can embed a softphone such that it is portable anywhere even
an computer does not equip with a sound card. It is also a USB flash
disk that can be used to keep your digital files.

The MP3 softphone goes one step further by using a MP3 player for the
same purposes and offer more.....softphone, sound drive, USB flash
disk and MP3 player.

Please let me know if you will be interested in these product.