[Asterisk-Users] Is there a problem when we want to transfer an incoming call to an external phone number

David Masure d.masure at ucr.fr
Tue Jun 14 01:16:52 MST 2005

Hi,

I'm facing something strange but maybe I haven't the right solution.

What I want ot do is :

Someone from outside call my phone number, I check some informations
using an IVR script and then I want to transfer the call to an external
phone number.  The point is that when I'm doing that using the Dial
command, I've got a message telling me no is able to answer the call.
But if I configure it to ring an internal extension, it works !

Is there an issue when we want to transfer an incoming call to an
external line ?  I'm using the bristuff package and I'm using a  HFC pci
isdn card.

If you can enlighten me...... thanks a lot

David Masure