[Asterisk-Users] SIP Listen to multiple ports

Prepaid prepaid at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 22:04:27 MST 2005

The RTP ports are not blocked, I have already binded on the other port
and it works fine, I would just like to have Asterisk bind to multiple
ports.

If they start blocking the 10,000 to 20,000 ports for RTP it will
never end and they might as well not allow connections on any out
going ports besides 80.