[Asterisk-Users] SIP Listen to multiple ports

Prepaid prepaid at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 21:54:15 MST 2005

The end point that is having the issue is not in the US.

I could just change the default port on asterisk to another one, but I
would also like it to bind in 5060 in addition to the extra ports for
"special isps"

The ISP blocking the port 5060 is Airtel in Bangalore, India, for the
curiosity of others..