[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk connecting remote villages in western Uganda

support at sjobeck.com support at sjobeck.com
Mon Jun 13 20:49:35 MST 2005

Mark,

You are a gentleman & a scholar.

This is tremendous.

I wish sometimes I was a hippie so I could run barefoot with all of
humankind (ie: do these kinds of projects), but, alas, I was raised
during the Gordon Gecko era. There are just not enough of "you" out
there. I wish there more. I want to contribute. For others out there
looking for a meaningful way to contribute, PayPal over a few bucks and
see if you can convince your employer to PayPal his organization $100 to
do more of these.

Superb.

Jason

<snip>
I though some of you on this list might be interested in what Inveneo
is doing in Uganda. We are a San Francisco based non-profit
organization that builds rugged, low-cost, highly reliable and open-
source communications systems for under-served communities around the
world. We have just completed our first installation in western
Uganda, Africa.

Mark

Mark Summer
co-founder, Inveneo