[Asterisk-Users] Need help connecting two * pcs with *@home

db_nz at paradise.net.nz db_nz at paradise.net.nz
Mon Jun 13 19:00:34 MST 2005

I have read through the info available on the list and searched for things
with google. I have found quite a bit of info on the subject, mainly to do
with 'simply add this to iax.conf and this to extentions.conf and it will
work'. So I tried all of those things and I can't for the life of me get this
thing to work properly.

What I want to be able to do is dial ext 2009 from server b (2009 doesnt exist
on this server) and have it ring 2009 on server a. If that is difficult to do,
I can always revert to dialing a prefix, eg. 22009 to call server a.