[Asterisk-Users] T1 multiplexer (or ?) for failover in largeinstallation

Trey Scarborough treys at door.net
Mon Jun 13 08:55:42 MST 2005

It sounds like your looking for a t1 protection switch with will do what you
want It can switch t1's for failover or  loss of signal on a t1. These are
usualy rather expensive and Might work 100% in your example because they
will only switch over if th actuall t1 goes down. So If your server
dies/locks up and doesnt tell the t1 to go into alarm it will still think it
is up and not switch to the other.