[Asterisk-Users] DID Issue

Chris Coulthurst asterisk at shuksan.com
Sun Jun 12 10:34:32 MST 2005

If you have a loopback plug, I would take that PRI down, unplug the NIU from
the Asterisk box, and plug that RJ45 loopback plug in to the NIU, and call
the telco, have them run a loop test on your circuit.  Out here in
Qwest-land they can usually get a tester on it and get results to you in
less than an hour.  Sounds to me like that problem is theirs, this would
help prove it.

Chris Coulthurst
chris at shuksan.com