[Asterisk-Users] Load balancing for each protocol

Yves yves at swissinfo.org
Sun Jun 12 06:02:40 MST 2005

I was more thinking about a linux-ha heartbeat system between the
redundant devices. The voicemail propagation is not a problem as I don't
use it, and the dialplan is stored on a remote database (that's another
problem to make redundant :) ).

The point I have to check now is how to configure GnuGK,SER & Asterisk
to do round-robin routing.

I'm looking forward to see it work ... that's a really interesting project.

Yves.