[Asterisk-Users] Flash hook not going through SPA-2002

Todd A. Riker triker at dmrtc.net
Sat Jun 11 14:02:29 MST 2005

Greetings,

     I have one PSTN line connected to my Asterisk@ Home box with call
waiting.  I also have an SPA-2002 connected to an analog phone.  When I am
calling on the PSTN and a call waiting beep comes through, I can hear it,
but when I press the flash key, nothing happens.  It is as if the Sipura is
not passing the flash through.  I monitor the asterisk box with the
verbosity turned up, but nothing happens when the flash key is pressed,
which makes me think it is the Sipura, although I am not sure.  I have tried
setting the Sipura's "Hook Flash TX Method" to AVT, but to no avail.  "INFO"
seems to do no good either.  I have tried connecting an analog phone
directly to the PSTN line and the flash does work correctly, so it is
definitely a problem with either the Sipura or Astiersk at Home.  Any help
would be great!

Thank you,

Todd