[Asterisk-Users] Help! Zap echo on bridged calls

aturntablist a.turntablist at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 03:56:07 MST 2005

I had problems and given up with a x100p clone ebay card.
On the asterisk side it was amplifying everything said so loud back
into my ear that it was so uncomfortable it cannot be used.

(sounds something like phones did before a duplex coupler)

not a fix sorry ;p

im quite the asterisk newb too, but you have my sympathy ;p

http://www.qwertyhosting.com - Quality Website hosting.
http://www.turntablism.info - Urban Music Forum
http://www.tikka-d.co.uk - Random Links and Information.