[Asterisk-Users] Fax problem with Asterisk @home ver 1.0.7

Wiley Siler wsiler at education2020.com
Tue Jun 7 15:52:29 MST 2005

Do you mean Asterisk @ Home version 0.7 running Asterisk 1.0.7?
The most recent release os AAH is 1.1 just in case you have nto seen the
release notice...

This is something covered repeatedly in the past so the archive will
yeild lots of data.
As I understand it, it is a matter or timing with the card and the
source.
Hit google with site:lists.digium.com fax timing

Apparently there is a tool to test the timing that can be compile (I
think) from Asterisk src.

I tried several times in the past to get this to work but never did...
As soon as I have time, I will attack it again...

Cheers,
Wiley