[Asterisk-Users] VOIP-INFO

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Fri Jun 10 21:36:33 MST 2005

On Friday 10 June 2005 19:03, Peter A. Solomon wrote:
>> Good luck; it's a Wiki.

> It could be a igloo for all I care, it's one of the best resources out
> there right now and much appreciated.

What I was getting at was that it's a resource which anyone can update.  How
do you DNS load-balance such a beast without resorting to some kind of
impossible fully automatic multiple way sync?  If you go to a common DB or DB
cluster you've still got your bandwidth bottleneck.

It's a nontrival problem and simply load-balancing with round-robin DNS isn't
going to cut it.

-A.