[Asterisk-Users] Newie Questions

Matthew T. O'Connor matthew at zeut.net
Fri Jun 10 21:28:47 MST 2005

Thanks for your repsonse, perhaps I mis-stated my situation.  I have
asterisk up and running with a TDM22B and have two analog phones working
with two analog phone lines.  What I can't seem to get started on is the
setup of a SIP phone.  I have looked at all the info on voip-info.org
and it is somewhat helpful, but not enough to get it going.  So any help
would be appreciated.

Also, is it generally accecpted that the Polycom phones are a good
choice?  Why might I choose something else?  Can the Polycom phones be
setup to work against a propritary phone system like the Nortel or Avaya?

Thanks again,

Matt