[Asterisk-Users] Re: Voicemail and MS Exchange Synchronization

Iassen Hristov ih.ng at databrokers.net
Fri Jun 10 16:06:39 MST 2005

I entirely disagree.

I have been using Mulberry (including the Linux version) with an Exchange
server for years without a hint of a problem. Actually I would say
everybody else in the company (using Outlook) has had problems, not me with
Mulberry.

The IMAP implementation of Exchange is fine AFAIK. I seriously doubt that a
Linux client implementation will not work properly.