[Asterisk-Users] ASTCC what has been changed

Ronald Wiplinger ronald at elmit.com
Fri Jun 10 09:15:02 MST 2005

Darren Wiebe wrote:

> The new version has an "update database" button.  Install over your
> old version and then press the update-database button in 'configure'.
> This worked for me but...  I think the default is not to use pins but
> it is very easy to set yourself.

Unfortunately my case is not that easy!!!
My motherboard of the machine, where Asterisk and ASTCC was installed is
broken.
I had copied (fortunately) the database to a database server, but that
is all!!
I do not have the config files as they have been on the old machine.
I do not know what the config files should be.
How can I create the config files and make sure that I don't loose the
database?

When I use just save and than go to ASTCC cgi. than I can see the
routes, the brand names. However, if I go to the cards, and try to list
the cards, than I come to http://cgi-bin/....

... which is translated automatically in my browser to:
http://www.unhcr.ch/cgi-bin/texis/vtx/home  !!!!

I cannot find where it is set to my web domainname
Also with save not all parameters are saved !!!! (mostlikely there is my
problem)
I do not use the SIP/IAXfriends.
It created only one config file with save:

cat /var/lib/astcc/astcc-config.conf
;
; Automatically created by astcc-admin.cgi.
;
friendsdb = NO
dbuser = user
dbhost = 192.168.20.133
dbname = astcc2005
cardlength = 12
; Automatically created by astcc-admin.cgi. =
startingdigit = 100000000000
dbpass = passwd
emailadd = ronald at elmit.com
mailprog = sendmail
email = YES
; =

BTW, the Makefile still misses the astcc-user.cgi to move to the web.

Any detail hints welcome ;-)
(like a working config file, ...)

bye

Ronald