[Asterisk-Users] Anyone noticed Voipjet voice quality problems?

Pedro traci.asterisk at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 09:14:55 MST 2005

We are a VoIP provider and need to push out 100,000  - 200,000 minutes
per month (ie. need a carrier-level package - not a Vonage, etc.).  To
date I have not found a wholesale SIP/IAX VoIP provider provide 800
termination for free.  However, if you have one, please provide the
information and I will definately check them out.