[Asterisk-Users] TE410P and Siemens HIPATH 3750

Henry Jensen jensen at scan-plus.de
Fri Jun 10 07:19:02 MST 2005

Hello,

Sergio Serrano wrote:
>     I have to interconnect Asterisk with a Siemens HIPATH 3750.
>
> I have configured siemens like Point to Point with and withouth CRC4 and
> Asterisk with ccs,hdb3 ( with CRC4 and withouth CRC4), with pri_net and
> pri_cpe and signalling=euroisdn
>
> Anyone has experience with this scenario?

If you have a yellow LED, it is likely, that your wiring is still wrong.

We have connecected an Asterisk Server between the PSTN and a Siemens
Hipath 3750 with a TMS2M. The Asterisk has two TE110P cards.

One TE110P is configured pri_cpe (the one at the PSTN), the other is
pri_net (at the HiPath).

The TMS2M is configured  to "Euro-Amt PP (with CRC4)".

Our zaptel.conf
===============
span=1,1,0,ccs,hdb3,crc4
span=2,0,0,ccs,hdb3,crc4