[Asterisk-Users] SpanDSP wownt compile

Mark Ratering techsupport at meteor-web.com
Fri Jun 10 05:41:28 MST 2005

I am trying to patch the latest release version of Asterisk (1.0.7) with
SpanDSP(0.0.2pre18).  It seems that the Makefile for Asterisk was
revamped since SpanDSP was released and the patch file that comes with
SpanDSP for adding rxfax.c and txfax.c no longer work.  I am not
familiar with how make works and so i have no idea how to fix this.
Does anyone know of any remedy for this?  The SpanDSP patch file can be
found here: ftp://ftp.soft-switch.org/pub/spandsp/spandsp-0.0.2pre18/

Thanks,
-Mark