[Asterisk-Users] VOIP-INFO

Nir Simionovich nirs at dimitel.com
Fri Jun 10 06:02:48 MST 2005

If required, I'd be more than happy and willing to let voip-info.org be
hosted on my hosting server.
We are currently hooked up to the net with a 6MB symetrical connection,
and it should be enough
for voip-info. In addition, I can perform a daily incremental back to
it, in the same manner I backup
all the other hosted site.

voip-info is one of the most valuable tools around, and having it go
down on us is a disaster to everybody.

Nir S