[Asterisk-Users] VOIP-INFO

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Fri Jun 10 03:13:52 MST 2005

On Friday 10 June 2005 02:28, Olle E. Johansson wrote:
> I would like to use this moment to say a big THANK YOU from the
> community to you and Commpartners for providing this resource to the
> community...

I agree; while I personally dislike wikis I can't deny (as is evidenced by all
the posts here in this thread) that voip-info.org is a very important
resource for this community, and I'm sure that it is a mostly thankless job
to boot.

Thank you, James, for the blood sweat and tears, not to mention money, that
you pour into voip-info.org.

-A.