[Asterisk-Users] Call inband progress indication and zaphfc

Diego Ercolani ercolani-asterisk-users at yacme.com
Fri Jun 10 03:17:53 MST 2005

Hello all,
I've a little clue with zaphfc used to connect to a BRI linethat probably can
be a configuration issue.... (really I hope so)

Here, telcos (expecially mobile operators) use to substitute the dialtone with
some vocal indication without answer the line. (Indications like "The
customer is not reachable" or "wait because the customer is on the phone"
ecc..)
For asterisk this condition is a normal dial tone and the message from the
telco and it's not possible to listen theese indications.

As I'm using zaphfc and with X100p and a normal analog line I can listen these
indications, my question is Have you tryed with PRI cards? as I don't know if
this is an issue of asterisk, zaphfc or my configuration.

Thank you in advance
Diego