[Asterisk-Users] ATTN: Keith - Seriously OT

Terry H. Gilsenan thg at interoil.com
Fri Jun 10 01:08:42 MST 2005

What are the Reject messages that you are getting. There are many reasons
for having email blocked, and rDNS is not the primary one (by a long shot)

Taking a look at the block lists...:

81.56.129.44 is listed in dynablock.njabl.org. It seems that your IP is part
of a dial-up pool? (guessing)

Your rDNS seems ok, but your MTA is greeting the recipient MX with a forged
HELO or EHLO

	([64.18.4.10]) with SMTP; Fri, 10 Jun 2005 00:29:16 PDT

Your MTA claimed it was called "SOURCE" but rDNS tells the recipient MX that
it is called: "mail.linuxautrement.com"

If you fix this, then perhaps your problems deliverg email will go away?

Regards,