[Asterisk-Users] Voicemail and MS Exchange Synchronization

Colin Anderson ColinA at landmarkmasterbuilder.com
Thu Jun 9 21:52:51 MST 2005

 >(b) Anyone interested if we post a bounty?

Post it and I'll see what can be done. I've been thinking about this and a
watcher on the Exchange server, as Race suggests, is probably the way to go.
As to deleting the voicemail, probably scp or something like that would work
fine. I have good experience with MAPI and CDO; I've coded an Outlook Web
Access replacement for my company that works fine.

Make sure you are specific in the requirements, as there are probably a
couple of dozen ways this can be implemented.