[Asterisk-Users] Re: Voicemail and MS Exchange Synchronization

James Treleaven jametrel at enoreo.on.ca
Thu Jun 9 19:55:48 MST 2005

The quote below is from an old discussion (2005-03-23) on this list re
using IMAP as the backend storage for comedian mail.  Once such an
abstraction is achieved I believe it would be relatively straightforward
to store and retrieve messages from Exchange via MAPI.

More upfront work, yes, but it would provide a cleaner and simpler
architecture in the long run, wouldn't it?  And the benefits can be
shared by those using Exchange and those of us who prefer an IMAP server
on the backend.

James