[Asterisk-Users] Voicemail and MS Exchange

magnus magnus at mcomwifi.net
Thu Jun 9 13:07:49 MST 2005

enough to manage) to be cluttered up with potentially large voicemail files,
I would have thought that most Exchange clients are most likely to be
Outlook based, who could use pst & Imap (Or pop3 if asterisk could auto
forward and then delete voice mail) to retrieve voicemail via email without
having to worry about central Exchange issues. Might be my lack of knowledge
but this would appear to be able to be written as a mapi outlook add in that
could update Asterisk to purge voice mail at the same time the user deletes
the local copy? Based on the assumption on Imap? I would support a bounty
either way that offered this feature.
Magnus