[Asterisk-Users] GXP2000 and hint LED's

Michiel van Baak michiel at vanbaak.info
Thu Jun 9 13:03:19 MST 2005

On 21:07, Thu 09 Jun 05, Peter Svensson wrote:
> On Thu, 9 Jun 2005, Julian J. M. wrote:
>
> > I've just checked the download page, and the latest firmware available
> > is 1.0.1.8. Where did you find 1.0.1.9?
> >
> > This phone has some nasty bugs, one of them being that the other end
> > HEARS you after you press the Transfer button and you hear a dialtone.
> > It doesn't send any message to asterisk so that it can play music on
> > hold to the caller.
>
> It is a pre-release version, not the actual 1.0.1.9. We received it to
> test a fix for a problem we observed in 1.0.1.8. So far we have not
> encountered any bugs with this pre-release.
>
> You may want to ask Grandstream support when it will be released. Within
> 24 hours of us reporting new bug we received a firmware which fixed the
> problem.
>
> Peter

Did that pre-release version fix that bug where the other
party can hear you when you pressed the transfer button ?
Does it also enable the leds next to the speeddial buttons
like the snoms ?

Sorry, I missed this thread due to mailserver problems, so I
have no idea what was in the previous messages.

Greetz,
--
Michiel van Baak
http://michiel.vanbaak.info
michiel at vanbaak.info
GnuPG key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x7E0B9A2D

"Two of the most famous products of Berkeley are LSD and BSD. I don't think that this is a coincidence."