[Asterisk-Users] GXP2000 and hint LED's

Peter Svensson psvasterisk at psv.nu
Thu Jun 9 12:07:48 MST 2005

On Thu, 9 Jun 2005, Julian J. M. wrote:

> I've just checked the download page, and the latest firmware available
> is 1.0.1.8. Where did you find 1.0.1.9?
>
> This phone has some nasty bugs, one of them being that the other end
> HEARS you after you press the Transfer button and you hear a dialtone.
> It doesn't send any message to asterisk so that it can play music on
> hold to the caller.

It is a pre-release version, not the actual 1.0.1.9. We received it to
test a fix for a problem we observed in 1.0.1.8. So far we have not
encountered any bugs with this pre-release.

You may want to ask Grandstream support when it will be released. Within
24 hours of us reporting new bug we received a firmware which fixed the
problem.

Peter