[Asterisk-Users] 180 Ringing? (BUG?)

Mirko Marghitola marg at ticino.com
Thu Jun 9 04:19:54 MST 2005

Voilà.
Now i know where is the problem.
I use 2 ISDN channels with a with a fritz! card and the junghanns capi
drivers.
The problem appears with SIP to ISDN calls.

The SIP 180 ringing message doesn't appear because the ISDN PBX sends
the "ALERT" message in-band (channel B), and not in the D channel. So
Asterisk doesn't know when the ISDN channel is ringing.
With my configuration Asterisk can not understand the in-band signalling
for the capi channels, is it possible to use "in-band" signallisation
for capi channels?

Mirko