[Asterisk-Users] Ringing a few phones

Robert Goodyear me at jrob.net
Wed Jun 8 19:36:06 MST 2005

On Jun 8, 2005, at 7:19 PM, Shidan wrote:

> [...]

More details needed. If you cannot control the behavior of the phones
behind the other SIP GW (as you described it) then your only option is
to control the duration of ringing to just below the threshold of
pickup on those phones. Also, what happens when one of those phones is
busy? If it goes straight to VM then that'll blow the whole timeout
trick.

Robert Goodyear
Brand Up LLC
http://www.brand-up.com