[Asterisk-Users] Ringing a few phones

Shidan shidan at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 19:19:10 MST 2005

Hi Jen thanks for the info but I already knew that, what I want is for
it to not get picked up by voicemail on one of the channels. dialing
them in sequence is not an option either, and as I mentioned changing
the settings on the actual phones isn't an option either.  I remember
there was an option for the user to hit * to accept the call but I
think thats only with ZAP, anyone know of a solution to this problem
or something similar for SIP.

----
Shidan