[Asterisk-Users] * @ Home: All Circuits busy

Dean Mumby dean at mumby.co.za
Wed Jun 8 14:51:01 MST 2005

maoleson at mchsi.com wrote:

>I would recommend rebuilding the zaptel modules
>rebuild_zaptel
>then run the genzaptelconf -s
>Have you used the yum update command to update your installation ?
>If not do that first then run the rebuild_zaptel command.
>

>this is my output
>STOPPING ASTERISK
>STOPPING FOP SERVER
>Unloading zaptel hardware drivers: wcfxs
>Removing zaptel module:                                    [  OK  ]
>Waiting for zap to come online ...OK
>Running ztcfg:                                             [  OK  ]
>
>SETTING FILE PERMISSIONS
>Permissions OK
>STARTING ASTERISK
>Asterisk Started
>STARTING FOP SERVER
>FOP Server Started
>   Chan Extension  Context         Language   MusicOnHold
> pseudo            from-internal   en
>      1            from-pstn       en
>      2            from-internal   en
>Verbosity is at least 3

yes I would say so.

Have you watched your boot process carefully to see if kudzu is seeing
the card ?
also what does lspci tell you ?

00:0b.0 Network controller: Tiger Jet Network Inc. Tiger3XX Modem/ISDN
interface

is mine.

do you have power to your card ?
have you tried a different pci slot ?
have you disabled unneeded com/parallel ports etc ?