[Asterisk-Users] TDM400P... ignoring hanguponpolarityswitch

Julian J. M. julianjm at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 10:19:47 MST 2005

I've used that feature in asterisk HEAD, and it has worked for me (i
needed to apply a little patch for it to work for incoming calls
also), but i also used answeronpolarityswitch=yes. Maybe it's a logic
bug in the code. Try with that option and tell us the results ;)

BTW, it doesn't matter is the module detects the idle polarity as 1 or
-1... The code only checks for the polarity switch event (-1>1 or
1>-1)

Julian.