[Asterisk-Users] IAXtel update!

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Wed Jun 8 06:05:26 MST 2005

Rich Adamson wrote:

> Any chance that we could get someone to implement the milliwatt
> generator and echo test number. Would be kind of handy for testing
> various items (eg, jitterbuffer).

It's running CVS HEAD (which means it has the new jb since we didn't
disable it, but then again it's all VOIP so the jb doesn't get enabled
anyway), with Realtime for IAX2 friends and the experimental hashtable
config parsing code. If you can email me or Russell with what you think
should be enabled there we'll see what we can do.