[Asterisk-Users] Examples of Asterisk deployments with 100-500 users?

Roman Zhovtulya roman at fh-offenburg.de
Sun Jun 5 15:41:30 MST 2005

Hello,
I'm working with one institution that considers deploying Asterisk as their
internal PBX.

To overcome their initial "undecisiveness", I would very much like to
present them with some examples of Asterisk deployment in similar
environments.

I'd be happy to have some info on:

Asterisk installations for 100-500 users in company/government environments

Deployment reports and experience
Number of simultaneous calls
Clients used (hard/soft phones)
Method of termination to landline (Internet/pstn)

I would especially be glad for some info on installations Europe and
particulary in Germany.

Any ideas, links, contacts?

Thank you very much,
Roman