[Asterisk-Users] X100P long delay before dial

Andres Paglayan andres at paglayan.com
Tue Jun 7 12:54:22 MST 2005

Hi,

I have an X100P which receives an analog line from another PBX.

These are the relevant entries in extensions,

PHONE1=Zap/1

[macro-extensions]
exten => s,1,Dial(${ARG1},20)
exten => s,2,Voicemail2(u${ARG2})
exten => s,102,Voicemail2(b${ARG2})
exten => s,103,Hangup

[home]
include=>tozap
exten => 2201,1,Macro(extensions,${PHONE1},${PHONE1VM})
exten => 2202,1,Macro(extensions,${PHONE2},${PHONE2VM})

[tozap]
ignorepath => 9
exten => _9XXXXXXX,1,Dial(${LINE1}/9WW${EXTEN:1},90,rt)
; is 9 and a second wait for dialing tone from the legacy PBX central,
then the number.
exten => _9XXXXXXX,2,Congestion

I don't know why yet, but when dialing any matching string I get busy tone.
if I change the stanza to:
exten => 9,1,Dial(${LINE1}/9)
I get the X100P dialing 9 but it takes a long time, up to 4 or 5 seconds.

zaptel and zapata are fine, signaling is fxsks
zttool says everything is fine, usb and all unused devices are off from
bios.

Thank you in advance.