[Asterisk-Users] I want to move the MySQL server out to another machine

asterisklists at adontendev.net asterisklists at adontendev.net
Tue Jun 7 03:53:12 MST 2005

Quoting Ronald Wiplinger <ronald at elmit.com>:

Did you just copy the database files over to the new server?

You may have to grant the user rights again. Also remember that mysql
rights are host sensitive. If all your previous grants were localhost based,
instead of ip address/netmask based, you will have to adjusts the hosts when
you grant the rights again.

Look at the MySQL rights documentation