[Asterisk-Users] RE: LOA for CFA . . work up "pencil copy"

Shaun Tierney stierney at prairiestream.com
Mon Jun 6 21:46:51 MST 2005

David,

I guess I'm a little confused here.  Are you asking me to provide a "pencil
copy" of an LOA for your review?  I don't understand why you need an LOA
from us.  We need an LOA from you to order circuits that will be billed to
us that will be attached to your CFA.  It was also my understanding that you
had an LOA ready to be given to us, which had already been reviewed by your
lawyers.  I have been hearing about this LOA that SC has had in its
possession for probably at least a month now and I have asked about it on
numerous occasions yet it doesn't seem to be moving anywhere.  In the
conference call last week, my understanding was that it just needed to be
signed by an authorized SC Telcom employee like Steve and then sent to us.
Please take care of this ASAP as we need to get the ball rolling on ordering
interoffice transport circuits.  Not only do we need these for Indy,
Coffeyville, and our ATM DS3 from ASI, but we also need them for Augusta and
Andover to order DS3s back to Broadway for the collocation equipment moves.

Regards,

Shaun