[Asterisk-Users] Service Unavailble, Sipura 3000, CheckGroup, what the heck??

Dan Fernandez danfernandez00 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 6 19:04:02 MST 2005

Folks!

I discovered some serious problem with several Sipuras 3000 but I don't know if the problem is with them or Asterisk. Basically, if I call a Sipura PSTN line, when there is a call already in progress, generally I get a 503 Sevice Unavailable, but if I try hard enough, I am able to get through and connect to dialed number. The  other call gets disconnected but the originator of the other call is now on my call. Is this a bug of Asterisk's SIP implementation? or is it a Sipura configuration problem?

I looked at other alternatives but haven't had any luck. Hint didn't work and CheckGroup does exactly the same thing. Sometimes I get Service Unavailable but other times i can dial even though there is a call in progress.

Any ideas?