[Asterisk-Users] Polycom 500...

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 15:49:25 MST 2005

Yeah it has to do with the dialplan, change the following:
'dialplan.impossibleMatch-Handling' to either 1 for reorder tone, and
2 for allow user to accumulate digits and dispatch call manually with
the Send soft key. The default is 0 which means that the digits
entered up to and including the point where an impossible match
occurred are sent to the server immediately.
Also look into changing your dialplan.