[Asterisk-Users] Polycom 500...

Mark Benson mark.benson at iqit.co.uk
Mon Jun 6 08:03:37 MST 2005

Are you using inband DTMF? There are other options but I don't know much
about the polycom phones. I have noticed that sometimes when accessing
voicemail, it will 'miss' some dtmf tones if they are too short. This
doesn't explain the number changing, unless your dial plan is putting in
the leading zero.