[Asterisk-Users] About BillSec when having conferences

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 15:35:37 MST 2005

Hi, im having troubles when i originate a call from asterisk manager.
I do this to let my users put a number in a web interface, then i
catch the number with PHP and then i make an "Originate" request by
sockets to asterisk manager so the typed number will join a conference
with Meetme(). The problem is that i always get BillSeconds equal to
zero. So i never know how much time the user stayed connected.

Any suggestions? is that a normal behaviour?

This is the output of my debugging log to know what my script is
telling to Asterisk, and what Asterisk is reponding.

[2005-05-26-18:19:14]
Manager command: originate
Mmanager Arguments: array(5) {
  ["Channel"]=>