[Asterisk-Users] Servers Compatible with Digium HW

Syed Akbar syed.akbar at alicosystems.com
Mon Jun 6 14:57:20 MST 2005

Hello All

Does anyone have a list of compatible servers from either, Dell, IBM or
Compac/HP? I tried asking Digium support however, they claim they don't have
a list of compatible servers, only a list of compatible motherboards.
Unfortunately, most Fortune 1000 companies will only accept name brand
servers from one of these three companies. I am currently using a Dell
Poweredge 800 and it has the NMI problem which I found after I bought the
computer and the Digium HW.

Thanks

Syed Akbar

Alico Systems Inc