[Asterisk-Users] Newbee, help with cdr/odbc/mysql logging problem

monty-asterisk at bc.cx monty-asterisk at bc.cx
Mon Jun 6 11:44:12 MST 2005

Hello,

I have now been playing with Asterisk for about a week and absolutely love it!
Unfortunately I seam to be having a problem with cdr  records and mysql
  via the ODBC method

It would appear to all be set up properly, and I am able to successfully. log
inbound/outbound activity into my mysql cdr database.  All the inserted values
appear to be correct and meaningful but for the Duration and Billsec values.
They seam to almost always receive a value of 2147483647.  This is very strange
since I also still have the cdr-csv module logging to
/var/log/asterisk/cdr-csv/Master and it gets correct/meaningful Duration and
Billsec values.

I've tried all kinds of things to see if I could figure out what I have wrong -
including stopping the cdr-csv logging incase two logging facilities can't work at
the same time but no luck!

Has anyone else run into this, or does anyone have any guesses?  I'm stumped!

Thanks in advance,

Best regards,
   Monty