[Asterisk-Users] Re: Digium Website Update: Asterisk Business Edition

William Waites asterisk at lists.styx.org
Mon Jun 6 10:29:17 MST 2005

On Mon, Jun 06, 2005 at 12:20:13PM -0400, Andrew Kohlsmith wrote:
> On Monday 06 June 2005 11:25, William Waites wrote:
> > So is there at least a cvs tag? Can I "cvs co -r ABE asterisk"?
>
> Honestly, what part of "the source is not available" do you have trouble
> comprehending?

Sorry, due to the high traffic on these lists, I didn't read the
entire thread.

So this is a version of Asterisk that is released by Digium but
is not released under the GPL. Correct?

If it were released under the GPL, the source code would be
available. Correct?

So Digium has leveraged the community to build for them a
proprietary product. Correct?

Nice.

-w
--