[Asterisk-Users] IAX Phone Pro - Open Beta Test

Steven Sokol ssokol at sokol-associates.com
Mon Jun 6 09:39:16 MST 2005

Update -- I just fixed a bug that was causing the system to crash on a
missing parameter in the configuration file.  A link to the new
executable is here:

http://www.astricon.net/phone/IaxPhone2.zip

Or just download the full package, un-install the previous version and
re-install:

http://www.astricon.net/phone/ipbeta.php