[Asterisk-Users] IAX Phone Pro - Open Beta Test

Steven Sokol ssokol at sokol-associates.com
Mon Jun 6 08:01:23 MST 2005

IAX Phone Pro - Open Beta Test

Sokol & Associates is pleased to announce an open beta test of the new
IAX Phone Pro.  IAX Phone Pro is a professional grade IAX soft phone
designed for use with the Asterisk open source PBX.

Among the new and improved features:

- Dial/answer/hold/recall/reject
- Multi-number advanced speed dial.
- Standard and innovative "Tool Bar" skins.
- Handles "iax:", "sip:" and "tel:" URLs
- Integrated web browser for "co-browsing"
- Integrated call recording and playback.
- Advanced phone book with CSV import.
- Advanced call log with CSV export.
- Speaker Phone
- Audio mute.
- Auto answer.
- Intercom calling with password.
- Multi-server registration.
- Audio Codecs: uLaw, aLaw, GSM, iLBC, Speex.
- Server-by-server codec setting.
- Call statistics.
- Local or server-side call forwarding.
- Local or server-side do-not-disturb.
- TAPI integration for Outlook, ACT, Goldmine, etc.
- Direct IP to IP calling
- Dial by IAX or SIP URI (URL)

This is a time-limited version of the full product.  Some features which
are still under development have been disabled.  Updates will be
provided as those features are implemented.  Please download the phone
and let us know what you think.

FYI - Those of you who downloaded the phone over the weekend: the bug
related to date formatting has (I believe) been fixed.  Please give it a
try and let me know.

IAX Phone currently supports the Microsoft Windows family of operating
systems.  A Mac OS X system may be developed depending on interest.
When the Ximian Mono project releases its version of WinForms we will
attempt to port IAX Phone to Linux.

DOWNLOAD IAX PHONE PRO: http://www.astricon.net/phone/ipbeta.php

To see a live demo of IAX Phone Pro, drop by the Ipsando booth at
AstriCon Europe!

http://www.astricon.net/europe/