[Asterisk-Users] No DTMF interpretation on outgoing calls

JunkMail junkmail at segurajuda.dyndns.org
Mon Jun 6 04:38:08 MST 2005

I have this silly problem :
When I place a call, being either to an extention or to an outside line,
DTMF signals are ignored by Asterisk.
This is serious because I can't even transfer calls (#) or park them (#70).

When I receive a call there's no such problem.
When I recover a call from parking (71) all goes OK too, and so goes call
capturing with *8...

I already tested dtmfmode=inband, rfc and info with no results.
I'm using asterisk at home 0.6 and 1.1 and did tests on phones X-Lite,
Grandstream 101 and Grandstream ATA-186.

Please help!
At this time, this is the only problem left before this server goes
prodution. :(

M.G.