[Asterisk-Users] AMP and custom application

pellegrini at frameweb.it pellegrini at frameweb.it
Mon Jun 6 04:45:46 MST 2005

Hi,
I am trying to define DID Routes via AMP (last version 1.10.008)
I succeded in defining single DID route, one per extension, let's say i.e.

DID number 0101234567 set destination to extension 567
DID number 0101234555 set destination to extension 555

and so on

Now I was trying to define only one route to a custom application

DID number 0101234XXX routes to Custom-App custom-did-route,s,1

I Defined the [custom-did-route] section in extension_custom.conf

[custom-did-route]
;exten => s,1,Macro(exten-vm,567 at default,567)
;exten => _0101234XXX,1,Macro(exten-vm,${EXTEN:7}@default,${EXTEN:7})
;exten => s,1,Macro(exten-vm,${EXTEN:7}@default,s)

Here is the problem: if I enable the first line, extension 567 ring on
incaming,
meaning that the custom-route-did is working good.

But if I try to enable the second or third line, the Macro is called with
no number.
Actually the problem is that custom-did-route is reached with "s"
parameter, not the DID !

It means, I think, that the routing did rule is wrong

custom-did-route,s,1

How can I define the route DID in order to pass the called DID and not the
letter "s" ?

thanks in advance,

Andrea

Chi ricevesse questa mail per errore e' gentilmente pregato di cancellarla.

Visitate il sito http://www.frameweb.it