[Asterisk-Users] Compilation on Debian with support for HFC-chip based ISDN-cards

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir at cohens.org.il
Mon Jun 6 03:15:13 MST 2005

On Sun, Jun 05, 2005 at 11:50:33AM +0200, Klaus Ruebsam wrote:
> This is my first posting to the list. Thus hopefully the question has
> not been asked several times before...

So next time when you want to post a new message, don't reply to an
existing one. When you post to an existing one the mailer keeps header
fields such as References and In-Reply-To to help record the threading.

And now for the answer.

> I'm trying to install asterisk on a PC using Debian Sarge but without
> any real success...
>
> Problem: I may get the Asterisk packet (Debian version) installed using
> 'apt-get install asterisk', but that does not include the bristuff from
> Junghanns (http://www.junghanns.net/asterisk/) required for use of
> ISDN-cards based on the HFC-chip. Using the installation-file coming
> with bristuff I only get thousands of errors.

Any bug on those packages should generally be reported to the debian
bugtracking system. E.g: for bugs about building zaptel-modules from
zaptel-source , see http://bugs.debian.org/zaptel-source , and generally
see http://bugs.debian.org/ .

However I have successfully built them, after some restructuting of the
makefile and with an up-to-date bristuff:

  http://tzafrir.org.il/rapid/
  http://tzafrir.org.il/rapid/APT.html